dinsdag 18 september 2007

Never too old to learn

Hello I am Ineke and I jumped into bloggerworld on 10 August 2007.
I started writing in Dutch, but from now on I am going to try it in English.
On my log I have told about my fishes and waterlily, the quiltexhibition in Deventer and my trip to Terschelling, one of our ‘wadden’islands.
So you see I write about things in my ordinairy normal life.



A lot of people are busy with a DJ. I started mine a few years ago and I finished it in 2006. Pieced and quilted by hand. It lies on my bed and I am so proud (and relieved that it was done).
But there is one note "Too small". So I have started with another block "A split compass", one of my favorite blocks.

2 opmerkingen:

Margeeth zei

Hi Ineke,

I saw your reaction on my blog, so of course I clicked on your name to see your blog.
Your Jane is beautifull, you are quite right to be proud of it. I have heard from more people the 'complaint' of it being to small. People where less tall when Jane lived, so the beds were smaller too, so the quilts were obviously also smaller. I don't think your Jane is too small, by the way, you can see it as a "topper".

antique quilter zei

I started a Dear Jane quilt too.
Someday I will finish it.
I just love this quilt.
you did a wonderful job with yours. You should be very proud of yourself!
Kathie in NJ